Hello Matthias,

The only usable user account credentials on a default Evergreen install are 
those which you specify when using the "--admin-user" and " --admin-pass" 
option to  "eg_db_config".  Does that help?

Also, please note that installing Evergreen requires installing both OpenSRF 
and Evergreen itself.  Have you done both installs?  If so, what installation 
instructions are you using, and what versions are you trying to install?

Thanks,
Dan



Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst
Hekman Library, Calvin College
616.526.7133

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of mart 
steinholz
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 2:52 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] opensrf - cannot authenticate user

Hello,
I must have missed something during the opensrf setup, but I cannot launch 
evergreen or login to the opensrf webadmin page with any of the users I have. 
I'm currently using a local install as a test install. My UID and pwd are the 
same, and I've edited the .conf files listed in the server install instructions 
but for the life of me can't find what username/password to use in either the 
.conf files or the webadmin page.

I would very much appreciate  some help with this!

Sincerely,
Matthias

Reply via email to