My apologies but I realized that the instructions were correct, but I was doing it wrong! :( I have figure out my issues with the install, and am stuck at the PostgreSQL install right now, on which I'll post shortly.
However, these were the instructions I was using. http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server:2.0:install Thanks, Martin On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Yamil Suarez <[email protected]> wrote: > Mart, > > Can you reply with the exact URL of the installation instructions you used > from the wiki? I want to add a note to the top of that page with a warning > that these instructions should not be used anymore. > > Thanks, > Yamil > > > > On Dec 3, 2013, at 2:17 PM, mart steinholz <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Daniel, > > > > Thanks so much! I used server install instructions off the wiki, and not > from the main documentation. I'll re-install from the "docs" site. > > > > Thanks! > > > > Martin > > > > >
