To follow up on what Holly said, this is one of the most confusing things
to new Evergreen users.  Even some staff who have been on Evergreen for
years get tripped up by it.  All those places where Evergreen uses the term
"delete" it doesn't mean delete - it means hide from normal exposure.  It's
still there with a delete flag marked true so these can easily show up in
your reports and this is true for items, bibs, and more.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>