Hi Elizabeth,

There's a sum function that you can include in your receipt templates to add up the given macro/value for a total.

I don't believe there's a count function, or I haven't seen one for the receipt templates, at least.

You might be able to do something like one of these approaches:

For the "checkout" receipt template (line item bit is included within the <li> tags you have):

   *Line Item*: <span style="display: none;"
   sum="sum1">%copy_number%</span>

   *Footer*: <div><center>You currently have <span sumout="sum1"
   style="font-weight:bold;"></span> item(s) checked out

That would depend on each of the "copy_number" fields being "1", and that field isn't a required entry... so it's probably not the best option.

I'd probably do something like:

   *Line Item*: <span style="display: none;" sum="sum1">1</span>

   *Footer*: <div><center>You currently have <span sumout="sum1"
   style="font-weight:bold;"></span> item(s) checked out

So a barebones/complete example for line item/footer would be:

   *Line Item:*

   <li>