Hi Brent

Thanks so much! That third option did the trick.

Elizabeth

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Brent
Mills
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 1:17 PM
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Receipt Template Question

Hi Elizabeth,

There's a sum function that you can include in your receipt templates to add up
the given macro/value for a total.

I don't believe there's a count function, or I haven't seen one for the receipt
templates, at least.

You might be able to do something like one of these approaches:

For the "checkout" receipt template (line item bit is included within the <li>
tags you have):

Line Item: <span style="display: none;" sum="sum1">%copy_number%</span>

Footer: <div><center>You currently have <span sumout="sum1"
style="font-weight:bold;"></span> item(s) checked out

That would depend on each of the "copy_number" fields being "1", and that field
isn't a required entry... so it's probably not the best option.

I'd probably do something like:

Line Item: <span style="display: none;" sum="sum1">1</span>

Footer: <div><center>You currently have <span sumout="sum1"
style="font-weight:bold;"></span> item(s) checked out

So a barebones/complete example for line item/footer would be:

Line Item:

<li>