Hello,

I want to conduct a poll to find out the best time to have another IRC
practice time.

The Evergreen community likes to use a free service called Doodle.com to
agree on a time for meetings and events.

Please follow this link and set up a free Doodle account, then put in your
preferred time to attend the next IRC practice time.
http://doodle.com/poll/94r4a932msmyg4e3

I will close the poll this Tuesday the 17th at noon EST and pick the best
date/time for the practice.

Once again all that is needed to participate in the IRC practice is a
standard web browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).

Here is a presentation that goes over the basics for using IRC with a web
browser.
http://goo.gl/w3zml2

Thanks in advance,
Yamil