From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Josh
Stompro
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:13 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.9.3 - 2.10.3 upgrade issues

Hello Jesse, it might help to know the history of your system.  What version
you started with and how often you have upgraded?

The 2.9.3-2.10.0_DBError02.jpg issue is because the
config.z3950_index_field_map table doesn't exist.  So you probably missed a
schema update in the past.  Maybe something in the 2.5 upgrade?  Looks like the
2.4.3-2.5.0-upgrade-db.sql includes adding that table.

Maybe you were on 2.4.4 or greater and missed some updates when you moved to
2.5?

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director