From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Ben
Shum
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 4:57 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.9.3 - 2.10.3 upgrade issues

Hi Jesse,

That error for missing metabib_field key 30 means that you do not have an entry
in the table with ID of 30 (which is supposed to be LCCN in the stock
installation).

Looking back in the history, I see you've mentioned some issues with this
metabib_field entry before (see
http://markmail.org/message/wrdyhmaeenavxk2y)  Perhaps it would be a good idea
to audit your table's entries and compare it with a stock setup to see the
differences (and make adjustments).  I would start by checking to see if LCCN
is already in the metabib_field table.

Something like:

SELECT id FROM config.metabib_field WHERE name = 'lccn';

If that gives you the ID for your missing LCCN field, that'll tell you what it
is, instead of 30.

-- Ben