Hi,
    Sometimes our libraries have occasion to check out a large number of
materials in succession to a patron who may have an issue. An example would be
PATRON_EXCEEDS_FINES. In our system, if someone with low permissions is logged
in, the override must be entered for each item which can be burdensome if there
are a large number of items. If someone with higher permissions is logged in,
Force This Action must be clicked off for each item. Can Evergreen 2.9 be
configured so that, once the override is entered once, it is in effect for the
rest of the checkouts? Or once Force This Action is clicked, it does not need
to be repeated for the rest of the checkouts? Or would this require development?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director