Hi,

I'm testing REL 2.10:
8.3.2. Quickly export non-imported records
When inspecting a queue in MARC Batch Import/Export, there is now a link to
download to MARC file any records in the queue that were not imported into the
catalog. This allows catalogers to quickly manipulate the records that failed
to import using an external tool, then attempt to import them again.

How does this work? The file extension seems to be for XML.
[cid:image001.png@01D1F19B.244CE8A0]

I'm saving to my desktop where the icon appears to be MARC to MODS mapping??
[cid:image002.png@01D1F19B.8BEF0F60] [cid:image003.png@01D1F19B.E434DE70]

I have been waiting for this development for four years, two months, and one
week (but who's counting). I really appreciate any help on what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!
Janet

Janet Schrader
Bibliographic Services Supervisor