The State Library of North Carolina invites applications for the position of
Program Director for our Evergreen ILS system, NC Cardinal.  NC Cardinal is a
consortium of public libraries which represents approximately 40% of the
counties within North Carolina.  More details are available at:

If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact me.

~Tanya
Tanya Prokrym - Director, Library Development
North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

919 807 7415  office
919 733 8748  fax
tanya.prok...@ncdcr.gov<mailto:tanya.prok...@ncdcr.gov>

State Library of North Carolina
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4640
[NC compares 2]
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.