From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Walz,
Jennifer
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:18 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: Evergreen Acquisitions

All -

>From our acquisitions person.   A plea for help.   Can the PO list be sorted?
> We just upgraded to 2.10.5.

  Any advice is very welcome.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Troubles
Kinlaw Library  - Asbury University
1 Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlw...@asbury.edu<mailto:jlw...@asbury.edu>

From: Bryan, Darlene
Subject: Evergreen Acquisitions

Jennifer,

  I'm working with entering invoices and trying to close out old purchase
orders because I've gotten behind this summer.  When beginning a search for a
PO it starts with the oldest first and requires going through several pages in
order to reach the most recent ones.  Is there a way that they can put the most
recent lists first and the oldest last?  Is there some way that we can do that
ourselves?

Thanks,
---Darlene

Darlene Bryan
Asbury University
Kinlaw Library - Acquisitions Supervisor
One Macklem Dr.
Wilmore, KY  40390