Hello,

I’m trying to build up a test server with production data, but we’re a bit
tight on drive space at the moment, so decreasing the database’s size any way
we can would be great. Plus, it would just be nice to have a smaller dump of
some “real-ish” data that we can load into other test environments.

Any hints/pointers toward things that can be stripped away that might bring the
database size down? Things that can be truncated without issue for a
non-production environment? Auditor, etc? Just thought I’d see what the hive
mind is doing.

Thanks!

-Brent

Brent Mills