Trisha,

Searches should not be case sensitive in Evergreen. Both searches in the
PINES database retrieve the same number of records. We are on 2.9.1 but
have not had searches be case sensitive with previous versions.  Could this
be some other issue, such as a setting?

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager