Hi Trisha,

To help troubleshoot this issue, try the following:

- When you're on the empty search results screen in the staff client, click Debug, which appears to the left of the Print Button.

- A popup menu will appear. Click the Modify URL option. This can be a little tricky. You need to make sure you hold down your mouse button until you've selected Modify URL.

- A URL appears highlighted in a text entry box that matches the URL for the search results page you are on. Copy this URL and paste it into your browser so that you are now doing the search as a public catalog user.

I'm curious to know if you are still able to retrieve results in the public catalog using this URL. There may be something else that changed in the staff client search (different default scope, unnoticed limiter) that may be affecting the search results. Re-executing the staff client search in the public catalog can be useful in seeing what may have changed.

Kathy