Hi all,

Below is my proposed schedule for the 2.12 release. I suggest that we forgo the alpha release since it typically doesn't get much testing. However, I would like to see if we can get more people involved in testing the release once beta is out.

Monday, February 6 - feature slush - all significant features should have LP entries and pullrequests
Friday, February 17 - feature freeze
Wednesday, February 22 - beta release
Wednesday, March 15 - rc1 release
Wednesday, March 22 - .0 release

I'll let the dates sit out there for community feedback over the few couple of days before adding them to the developers calendar.

At this time, I would also like to put out a call for Roadmap entries for the release. If you are planning to build or fund a significant enhancement in time for the February 6 feature slush, please add it to the 2.12 Roadmap page at https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap:2.12 You can also e-mail me directly to add a feature to the Roadmap. Although I expect people will be updating the Roadmap as we get closer to the release, please try to add any features you know about now to the map by November 23.

Feel free to let me know if you have any comments or questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator