Hey Scott,

Basically circulation/hold policies are applied at the circulating library.
If your library does not have a holds limit then your patrons are free to
place as many holds as they wish, both at your library and other libraries
in you resource sharing situation. Same with checkout. I am not sure it
there is an option to change this in evergreen or not. Our library is in a
consortium of 13 other libraries and in the beginning decided to let each
others polices dictate checkout limits instead.

I am a bit confused though. If the Circulation library and the Owning
library are the same then are we not talking about one library.

Thanks,
Jordan

--

If you need further assistance, please contact the library at 940-365-9162
or send a reply email.

226 Countryside Dr., Aubrey, TX 76227