Hi Scott,

The two MassLNC consortia are not planning to use the web client in production for 2.11 because there are some outstanding circulation bugs that needed to be addressed before it could be used in production, even on a limited, trial basis.

In particular, the renew and edit due date bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1437109 was problematic for using the web client in production.

Before using it in production, I would recommend:

- loading it on a test system locally and giving some consortium and/or front-line circ staff an opportunity to use it to see if they think it is ready for production use.

- becoming familiar with the current web client bugs that have already been discovered to see if any are a deal breaker for your libraries. What is a deal breaker for one system may be acceptable for another system.

All current web client bugs can be found at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.tag=webstaffclient. Those with a Fix Committed status may have been fixed in 2.11. You would need to click through to the actual bug to see which release it's available in.

There is also a smaller set of bugs available at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.tag=webstaffprodcirc that I have identified with a tag indicating that I think it needs to be fixed before circulation can be used in production. However, that's my own opinion and you may be okay with moving it into production with those bugs.

Kathy