We are upgrading next week as well. We have the web client on our test
server, and although it is not production-ready, we are considering opening
it up to a library or two that would like to pilot it on an extremely
limited basis. I'd consider a good pilot location to have several
circulation machines where one could be set to the web client and the
others on the standard client.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service