Hi Lisa,

If you haven't already you'll want to update the email in the library setting "Sending email address for patron notices" (Admin -> Local Administration -> Library Settings Editor). If you've already updated it there I would suggest you take a look at your action trigger templates for your notices and see if the old email address is in them somewhere.

Hope that helps,

Jennifer

Quoting Lisa Setters <lisa.sett...@asburyseminary.edu>:

Greetings!

We have an ongoing problem that we have been trying to fix for a while now.

We changed our email address. To accommodate this change, we went through
Evergreen and changed it everywhere that we could find it. However, our
notices are still going out from our old email address, and sometimes from
our director of IT.

Can anyone offer any advice one where to look to fix these settings?

Thank you!

Lisa Setters
Research and Web Librarian
859.858.2100
Frequently Asked Questions <http://answers.asburyseminary.edu>
Library Instructional Services
Asbury Theological Seminary

*Coming Soon: A New Library Loan Website! Stay tuned for more information!*

--
Jennifer Pringle
Co-op Support