This documentation should still be current:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.11/_importing_materials_in_the_staff_client.html

Kathy

On 01/31/2017 05:52 AM, Donald Butterworth wrote:
Kathy & All,

I began trying to make this work by doing a Google search for MARC Batch Import/Export and found documentation that stated specifically that creating copy records was not an option. It must have been old documentation. I'll go back to the drawing board and call for help again if I hit a brick wall

Thanks Kathy and ... looking forward to meeting some of y'all at the upcoming conference in beautiful Kentucky.

Don