Hi Irene:

Here's what we use (taken from our FirstSearch configuration information,
as login changes to the WorldCat Registry late last year seem to have
removed my ability to access the info that way...)

ISBN: https://example.org/eg/opac/results?qtype=identifier%7Cisbn&query=
ISSN: https://example.org/eg/opac/results?qtype=identifier%7Cissn&query=
OCLC number:
https://example.org/eg/opac/results?qtype=identifier%7Cscn&query=

Replace example.org with your hostname, of course. You can also add put
"loc=123&" in front of qtype if you want to restrict the searches to a
particular system or branch in your consortium, if the hostname isn't set
to do that automatically for you.

Hope this helps!