From: Dan Scott [mailto:d...@coffeecode.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 10:46 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Linking from OCLC WorldCat to Evergreen

Ah, I should also say, under the OCLC number options, we have:
"Add leading zeros to the OCLC Number search term": Yes
"Add the following custom prefix to all OCLC numbers": ocolc%20
This is based on how we've normalized the OCLC numbers in our system (2.10),
which I _think_ is the stock Evergreen configuration. Your mileage may vary,
though!

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Dan Scott