Hello,

We are going live on Evergreen 2.11 this coming October.  I've been able to
test print spine & pocket labels with our existing Zebra TLP 2844-Z on a
2.11 test server.  I had to make some adjustments in the spine labels
settings under Action for selected item, print spine label, and also in the
Print Settings Editor.

The labels now look good except the only font that prints is a default
Courier type font.  I only see the option to change the font size and not
the font itself.  I'm using Windows 10.  Do I need to do something with the
Alternate Print Strategy w/ Javascript option to accomplish this or
something else that would let me change the font?

Thanks,
Dan

--

*​Daniel Solove
Head of Acquisitions, Library Systems, & Technology