Hi Dan,

NC Cardinal is on 2.9 and in the Library Settings Editor (Admin> Local
Administration) you can change the setting for Spine and pocket label font
family. You might have to log out and log back in to see the change on your
labels.

Hope this helps!

Catherine M. Prince
NC Cardinal Help Desk Technician
North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

919 807 7426   office
919 733 8748   fax
catherine.pri...@ncdcr.gov<mailto:catherine.pri...@ncdcr.gov>

109 East Jones Street
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4640

[cid:image004.png@01D0C310.30B97D20]           [nccardinal]

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/NorthCarolinaCulture>
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncculture>
Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/ncculture>
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ncculture>