Hi all,

In opac/parts/record/subjects.tt2, there is a line at the top of the file that indicates you're using the 650 MARC field for the subject links:

    subjects = [
        {
            label => l('Subject: '),
xpath => '//*[@tag="600" or @tag="610" or @tag="611" or @tag="630" or @tag="650" or @tag="651"]'
        },

You can add indicators for that xpath if you want to limit the display to specific types of subject headings. For example, this is what's used at NOBLE to limit to LC and subject headings and LC headings for children:

    subjects = [
        {
            label => l('Subject: '),
xpath => '//*[((@tag="600" or @tag="610" or @tag="611" or @tag="630" or @tag="650" or @tag="651") and (@ind2="0" or @ind2="1"))]'