Hi Dawn,

I also wanted to provide some explanation on the use for the reserves statuses you mentioned.

The reserves status is something that is used for academic course reserves.

On reservation shelf is something that's used in conjunction with the booking module. It's basically the 'on the holds' shelf equivalent for items that are booked for a specific time period.

I hope this helps!

Kathy