From: Tim Spindler [mailto:tjspind...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 11:51 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] C/W MARS Evergreen Review Report

C/W MARS conducted a review of Evergreen after 5 years of use.  My board asked
that I share this review with the Evergreen Community because they felt it
might benefit Evergreen users.  The link to the report is below.  Please be
aware that the libraries in our network were on Evergreen 2.10 when the review
was conducted.

C/W MARS Evergreen Review
Report<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwdUgxEmWFdEN2lZQlFqNFZBb3M>

More information about our network can be found
here<http://www.cwmars.org/content/about-us>

--

Tim Spindler | Executive Director

tspind...@cwmars.org<mailto:tspind...@cwmars.org> | 508-755-3323