From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jane
Sandberg
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:19 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Are folks still interested in Evergreen for
Academics?

Hi Evergreeners,

A while back, there was a great group of folks at academic institutions who
were discussing issues of interest to academic libraries that use Evergreen
(e.g. course reserves, cataloging and display needs, workflows, integration
with campus systems).

There's some documentation of this group here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_for_academics

Would folks be interested in seeing this group return?  If so, what sorts of
activities and/or discussions do you think would be fruitful for this group to
engage in?

Thanks,

    -Jane

--