I'm basically done with https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1737540 but
before making a potential privacy faux-pas or leaving out anything potentially
useful I wanted to get some opinions. (My hope is that no library uses the
whole prefix, first, middle, last, suffix anywhere, but prefix + last, just
first, or first +middle initial might be useful)

Here's what I'm planning to add to a patron object in checkout receipts:

prefix
first_given_name
second_given_name
family_name
suffix
barcode
money_summary.total_owed
money_summary.total_paid
money_summary.balance_owed
expire_date (can be used with ng-show to give a little reminder that your
account will expire soon)
alias
has_email (a boolean for use with ng-show; "Have you signed up for our
newsletters?" or "Have an email? Add it to your account to get notifications
about your holds!" etc.)
has_phone (same)

I'm duplicating the patron_money information because there's no need for a
separate patron and patron_money objects. In the interest of not breaking
existing templates the patron_money object would still be in place; just not
mentioned anywhere. I considered usrname but couldn't see a use case.

Are there any strong opinions about adding more fields or removing some of
these? I figure it's better to knock this out all at once rather than poking at
it repeatedly with tiny changes.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer