Hi Evergreeners,

The first meeting of the Evergreen Student Success Working Group will
be at 11am Pacific / 12pm Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern on
Friday, 16 February.  I recognize that this time doesn't work for
everybody, but please feel free to send comments to me directly if
you're unable to attend.

I put together an agenda for us; let me know if you'd like me to add
anything:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=student_success_working_group:agenda_2018-02-16

IRC is not a totally familiar technology, so I thought we'd try
holding this meeting using Zoom, which is a video/audio conference
technology. Please let me know if you'd like to try this technology
out before the meeting.

To join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://linnbenton.zoom.us/j/816138988
To join by telephone:
  * Dial +1 669 900 6833 in the USA
  * Dial +1 647 558 0588 in Canada
  * Dial one of these numbers if joining from another country:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference
  * Enter the meeting ID: 816 138 988

Finally, please share this meeting time with your colleagues who
support students in their work.  I think that this group will be
particularly strong if we have participants from a diverse array of
libraries and viewpoints.

Looking forward to it,

   -Jane

--