Hi all,

I'm sending out a reminder that the community is selling conference t-shirts that feature the 2018 conference logo for the very low price of $15 per t-shirt. https://evergreen-ils.org/merchandise/conference-t-shirt/ . They come in Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, and Extra Extra Large.

Because we need time to get the t-shirts made and shipped to the venue, they must be pre-ordered by Friday, March 30. The t-shirts will be available for pickup at the Evergreen merchandise table.

Don't miss out on this opportunity! I'll be wearing mine!