Has anyone else run into this? In XUL, if you add barcodes to Copy Buckets by
scanning them into Pending Copies, they keep getting added to the top of the
list unless you choose an alternate sort. In other words, the default sort is
reverse time entered. In the Web Client, well, first there are no column sort
options, but, when you scan in the barcodes, they appear in an order that seems
random (at least I've been unable to deduce the logic). Am I missing something?

Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461
scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: