From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Diane
Disbro
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:17 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] online registration and mobile app

This is what we will be doing as soon as we get the registration form the way I
want it.  :) What we REALLY want to be able to do is for patrons to register
and be given an account number by the ILS. I've been told other ILSes (Is that
a word?) perform this function.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
308 Hawthorne Drive
Union, MO     63084
(636) 583-3224
ddis...@scenicregional.org<mailto:ddis...@scenicregional.org>

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:21 AM, Elizabeth Davis