I was hoping this might have been fixed in 3.0 but it doesn't look like.

How do others batch receive items in Evergreen? This is the bug for the way we
are currently doing it. #1607922  We are limited to receiving no more than 15
items at a time.

Our current workflow is to scan the ISBN's in batches of 15. We then load them
into the Acquisitions/General Search. We can then select them all and Mark
Selected Items as Received. If we load more than 15 the second page of ISBN's
won't allow us to Mark Selected Items as Received.

Just thought I would see if there is a better way.

Millissa Macomber
Technical Services Coordinator
Burlington Public Library
millis...@burlingtonwa.gov<mailto:millis...@burlingtonwa.gov>