Hi all,

I'm sending along a link to the overview of the acquisitions development project that was discussed at the acquisitions interest group this morning. https://yeti.esilibrary.com/dev/public/techspecs/angular-acq-phase0-rept.pdf

Equinox created this report, which breaks down a project to move acquisitions to AngularJS (or Angular) in ten different sprints. The report also includes some draft mock-ups for acquisitions interfaces. Many thanks to Georgia PINES for funding this report!

Along with this report, MassLNC has received a quote to create tech specs for this project. We'll be reviewing the quote over the next few weeks and will possibly reaching out to the community for help in funding this project.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!