Rogan,

MOBIUS had our eye on hosting the Hack-A-Way for 2019 or any year after 2018 basically. Not to dominate the role of host. One of our goals was to share our love of our town Columbia. And we couldn't do that with the conference for capacity reasons. We believe we could with the Hack-A-Way. We would like to put our hat in the ring for 2019 but it's no biggie to shoot for 2020!

Also - Indiana hosting every other year sounds good to me! +1

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS