Jesse,

That behavior usually means that the browser cannot connect to the server on port 7682. Check to make sure that your browser can talk to the server on that port by using this special URL:

https://yourservername.org:7682

be sure and notice that the URL is httpS

If that page doesn't load, then check the firewall(s) between you and the server.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS