We are having an issue with MS AD Domain Windows 7 Computers not retaining
their workstation registration.

We are thinking that this is because our staff use non Admin users.

Chrome is set to remember cookies, and not delete them upon closing.

We are looking at a way to have the computers to maintain the Workstation
Registration, but not found a workaround.

We tried giving each computer a Chrome login, that did not work. Tried
several different other paths. The Only one that truly worked is giving them
Admin privileges, which would not work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Lynn Floyd