From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of John
Amundson
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 4:46 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports - Item Source - Parent circulation?

Hi, Jennifer:

Are you looking to get information for the patron who CURRENTLY has the item
checked out or for the patron who had the item checked out PRIOR to the current
checkout?

The former is easy, the latter... may not be as friendly.

The Parent Circulation relates to renewals. If an item is renewed, the parent
circ was the circulation that led to the renewal.

John

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/C1fNrKOLEXFs-jfAIXQIMqbKqVBCJrBceOenfgotAcJE6XtZ2ZeeTYFkyfir63-HfzjX6q5zhBQWiO5RZk2tYnWzJ1_rjAADAH4nCmiuhNJuoG8HZLq7MBW-pAU4R9ScKcCybdVO]<http://www.cwmars.org>

John Amundson | Library Applications Associate III | CW MARS

jamund...@cwmars.org<mailto:jamund...@cwmars.org> | 508-755-3323
x322<tel:%28508%29%20755-3323>

http://www.cwmars.org<http://www.cwmars.org/>

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 3:16 PM, Walz, Jennifer