From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org> On
Behalf Of Diane Disbro
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 2:51 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Towards more consistent terminology in the web
client

I appreciate this, Kathy!

Some inconsistencies in the XUL client have already been removed in the web
client - standalone interface/offline circulation; show holds/view holds on
bib. Simplify, simplify, simplify. I look forward to seeing the survey.

Diane Disbro

Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator

Union Branch

Scenic Regional Library