So on Step 11 of
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/3.1/_upgrade_the_evergreen_code.html - it
wants me to copy as root the example eg_start, eg_vhost and eg.conf files
to the /etc/apache2 and /etc/apache2/sites-available locations overriding
the existing files. Yes, I got backup copies of the files.

Apache 2.4.18 is installed so per the instructions I should be adjusting
the copy commands to look at the Open-ILS/examples/apache_24 directory.
However when I look in that directory I only have eg_24.conf, eg.conf.in,
eg_vhost_24.conf and eg_vhost.conf.in - so of course if I were to run the
cp command as listed it would error out because there are no matching files
to be copied. Do I change the names or am I missing something and need to
reinstall Apache or something else entirely?

-Jon