We just migrated a library that is very strict about reporting out revenue
collected by individual staff members at the Circulation Desk. Their previous
ILS was able to output bill payments by staff login, but there is apparently no
reporting source for this in Evergreen. First of all, is there a reporting
source for this in Evergreen that we just haven't found? If not, has anyone
found a workaround for this?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461
scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: