Good afternoon!

If you are considering attending the 2019 Hack-A-Way, the final days to enter
your preferred dates have arrived!  I'll be putting in the final reservation
next week, so please take a minute to let me know when would work best for you
to attend the Hack-A-Way in Indianapolis.

We are looking at:
October 21-23
October 28-30
November 4-6 (yes, election week again)

Vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/Ts3o6bo9OsmsAe2w1

The option with the most #1 votes on Monday morning wins!

Thanks,
-Anna

Anna Goben
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator