Good afternoon folks,

I've been helping one of our Maine Balsam member libraries update their shelving locations.

They hadn't created any aside from the default stacks, so we added specifics like adult nonfiction, easy, DVD, etc. After getting a spreadsheet of their holdings and sorting by call#, I showed them how to run a text file of 100 or so barcodes through item status, highlight the lot and change location to the one they wanted.  So far, so good, but every time any changed item is checked in, they get a popup screen saying 'this item needs to be rerouted to the updated location. Is there something I missed, or a reasonable fix so they don't have to deal with these popups every time. We're running 2.8.3

Thank you,

John Clark-Maine Balsam Library Consortium in balmy Maine