The problem with the code as you have it written, the word “Barcode:” would
also be in the Codabar font.

Also, most barcodes have to have a start and stop digit.  In the example below
you will see the “B” and “D”.  This tells the scanner the start and stop of the
barcode.

I have tried this on my computer with a different barcode font, and it works
great. But, remember the barcode font needs to be loaded on each computer that
will use this receipt.

Barcode: <div style= "font-family:
'CodabarLarge';">B{{patron.card.barcode}}D</div>

Lynn Floyd

lfl...@andersonlibrary.org <mailto:lfl...@andersonlibrary.org>

Anderson County Library

Anderson, SC