From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org> On
Behalf Of Lindsay Stratton
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 10:22 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing barcode fonts in web client

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the feedback!

As it happens, I think my computer/version of Evergreen
(3.0.13)/Chrome/something else seems to be VERY PICKY about the barcode font.

For what it's worth, I ended up using "Free 3 of 9 Extended" (I tried three
other barcode fonts to no avail...) and increasing the font size. My final,
working result is: <div style= "font-family:'Free 3 of 9 Extended'; font-size:
200%">*{{patron.card.barcode}}*</div>

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager
Pioneer Library System