From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
Lindsay Stratton
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 10:08 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Check Out Print Template

The problem is, apparently, that the juvenile field isn't available to the
checkout receipt.

I successfully used the last family_name field (which is available) and it
printed for my "Nybody" test user, but not for me,  "Stratton". Attempting
"patron.juvenile == '[any variation on false]'" did not work.

Also an issue - using the ngIf form (as found in Angular documentation), vs the
ng-if form (as used in EG templates). If ngIf is used, the block displays in
the preview and prints regardless of the if condition. Using ng-if, the block
does not display in the template preview, but prints according to the condition.

Name:______________________________<br/>
Contact: ____________________________ <br/>
Drawing on Tuesday, June 4</div>

This is a fun idea, and useful for a lot of things... I'm now wondering if
there could be a way to use the slip or a tear-off block as a way to track
books for summer reading

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager
Pioneer Library System