Just a quick reminder that we are still taking proposals for the Hack-A-Way
2020.  The requirements (which are minimal) for hosting are here:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:start

The short version is somewhere reasonable to travel to, reasonably priced
rooms and some supplied caffeine during the event.  Traditionally, hosts
have provided lunches as well but it is not required (though welcome).

Last year we were in the Peach State, Georgia.  This year we are returning
to Indiana which has a history of being wonderful hosts to us.  Next year
we could return to a previous host or somewhere brand new!  Submit your
proposals by gathering the details and emailing me.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)