Hi.

I have an Equalogic iSCSI array that has 3 x 1gbit interfaces. Do I have
to do anything to the software initiator to make it utillize the
redundancy? Or does it automatically shift the connection to one of the
other ip-adresses if one of the links go down?

Another (somewhat related) question. We borrowed the first array and
Equalogic has a feature where you can just add new arrays to the pool.
It will then have say 6 x 1gbit interfaces for a time.. then you can
tell it to move the data/volumes to the other array and you can power
off the old one. The Portal-Ip-adresse remains the same under the
operation but the ip-adresses that sucks up the data doesn't.

How is the software initiator supposed to handle this situation?

(for the record, it blew up with scsi-errors and turned my filesystems
read-only)

Jesper

--
Jesper